cPanel is an easy to use and very popular server control panel. Sun Hosting currently offers cPanel on all its Linux hosting plans, on all its Linux virtual servers and on all its Linux dedicated servers. cPanel has been around for many years and currently controls about 45 percent of the global Linux server market and is growing rapidly.
Compared to Plesk, cPanel offers a similar but different control panel that has even more features. What’s more, cPanel also provides numerous easy-to-use video tutorials that explain how to create emails, how to configure Spam Assassin, how to change a password, how to manage your FTP account, how to accurately analyze your site’s traffic, etc.
Now our customers can rely on cPanel to deliver the operating flexibility and control they require for their Web sites, Internet applications, for the critical operation of their e-mails and a large variety of other Web server functions. When organizations need to access their servers for adding, deleting, modifying, or making any kind of changes to their Internet infrastructure, they need a fast and dependable solution. cPanel delivers all that and more.
Here are just some of the most often used features on cPanel:
- Rapidly create or modify e-mail addresses
- Create or change e-mail alliasses
- Create and edit e-mail auto responders on-the-fly
- Efficient spam filter management
- Easily manage email white and black lists to reduce spam
- Manage the Dr Web anti-virus filter
- Build, manage, edit and modify MySQL databases
- Import, export or backup MySQL data tables
- Create and manage new FTP accounts
- Change e-mail, cPanel and FTP passwords
- View daily site statistics and monitor Internet traffic
- Analyze and manage your Internet bandwidth consumption
- Offer users more flexibility and manageability
- Plus a whole lot more…
cPanel is an efficient control panel for shared, virtual and dedicated servers. The control panel is designed to simplify the management and administration of Web sites and Internet applications. One of the best features of cPanel is that anybody can use it, whether they are a complete novice or a server expert. There’s absolutely no knowledge of server administration knowledge necessary to operate it.
What makes cPanel so powerful is its simple point-and-click user interface. If you know how to use a mouse, you will know how to use the cPanel control panel. You don’t even have to know HTML or any other language. It’s as simple as this: Point and Click!